The problem with traditional cleaning cloth
Traditional, untreated cleaning cloths absorb, collect and transfer germs from surface to surface causing crossing contamination.
A totally different method
BRProtect™ Microfibre Cloths are treated with a residual antimicrobial coating that continuously kills germs keeping your cloths hygienic and smelling fresh. Our microfibre cloths allow you to adopt a truly chemical-free cleaning routine.
BRProtect™ Microfibre Cloth
Start cleaning cleaner,
Stop spreading germs.
- Removes 99.99% of bacteria and prevent the spread of viruses
- Reduces cross contamination – eliminate the need to swap cloths from room to room
- Non-toxic and effective for all uses in and around
- Safe, environmentally friendly – non-abrasive, streak free cleaning
- Holds 10x their weight in water
- Highest quality fabric – thick 400 gsm.
- Polyamide with stitched/rounded corners
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are microfibre cloths better than traditionally woven cloths?
- What makes a microfibre cloth different?
- How are microfibre cloths made?
- Are all microfibre cloths of equal quality, or are some better than others?
- What size are the fibres in a microfibre cloth?
- Why are microfibre cloths actually more effective and hygienic than traditional cloths?
- How do microfibre cleaning cloths capture microscopic particles so efficiently?
- Can a microfibre cleaning cloth capture viral particles and bacteria within their fibres?
- Is BR Protect Microfiber cloth Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly?
- Does BR Protect Microfiber Inhibits Mould Growth